Hey all! Eilish (our BSTG Guest Admin) has her page on private, so I am reblogging our BSTA #33! I hope that makes it possible for everyone to read and participate! I would message the membership, but once again Private Messages are down! PLEASE everyone spread the news of this assignment!!! I don't know how else to make group members aware of it! If you could put a link in your posts, that would be super! Then all of your friends will know we have a new assignment!
Reblogged from Eilish.
My sister and I were talking on Thursday about stuff and that led us to her talking about her love for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. She then told me that she didn't understand my love for History. If I just lived in the apartment alone, I'd watch the two History Channels for most of the day. That led me to think up this assignment idea.
Here are some things I like that no one else around me does:
Just even typing it, this is my reaction
Stuff I like that my family doesn't understand my love for:
- The Rat Pack
- Frank Sinatra (my friends want me to watch the current artists doing their covers of Sinatra's orginal music)
- Crappy MTV shows now (Teen Mom, Catfish, Parental Control, My Super Sweet 16)
- Michael Buble's It's a Beautiful Day
- Alex Goot
- Peter Hollens
- Doctor Who
- drum corps. My sister understands why I love them. I've never marched, but they look cool
- Corgis, because of reasons
When someone I know says they don't understand why I love those things or they don't like it, these are my reactions
If you want in on this fun assignment, it's due Friday, September 6th. The roundup will be on Sunday, September 8th